Wednesday, October 21, 2009

First Things First

Hello there,

My name is Kevin. I now write a blog. The goal of this blog, broadly stated, is to point out and discuss some of the more egregious errors committed by our cable news. Obviously, with Fox, MNBC, CNN, and CNBC pumping out garbage on a 24-hour cycle, it would be absolutely impossible for me to try to cover all the mistakes, so I will try to keep it to those I find most worthy of discussion. If you'd like a broader picture, I recommend Media Matters. I hope to generate discussion more than dictate to you all, so please comment. Today's post is more to establish the blog than anything, so I'll begin with a clip that I feel does an excellent job of media criticism, with a little humor to boot.

The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
CNN Leaves It There
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show
Full Episodes
Political HumorHealth Care Crisis

No comments:

Post a Comment